Tag Archives: MAN

PHOTOS: MAN STABS TRANSGENDER 119 TIMES AFTER SHE CONFESSED SHE WAS BORN A MAN

An ex-sailor fatally stabbed a transgender woman 119 times with a 10-inch blade minutes after they had sex – because she confessed she was born a man.

Dwanya Hickerson butchered Dee Whigham after ‘losing it’ at a hotel room in Mississippi, US.

An autopsy showed many of the stab wounds were to Dee’s face. Her throat was had also been slashed three times, The Sun Herald reports

Hickerson was arrested on Keesler Air Force Base two days after killing the nurse at a Best Western Hotel.

court heard the pair had met up to have sex after talking online for a couple of months.

Hickerson admitted murdering Dee. He said he flew into a rage after the pair had sex and then she revealed she had been born a man.

“I lost. I lost it,” he told the court.

Advertisements

PHOTOS: MAN POSTS THESE LOVED UP PHOTOS WITH HIS UNDERAGED GIRLFRIEND

A young man has sparked outrage online after sharing loved-up photos with his much younger bae who is reportedly a High school student. Photos of the “couple” have been trending on social media platforms (both on Facebook and Twitter) – with many online users labeling the man a pedophile and also calling for his arrest.

After being blasted and criticized for shamelessly posting the photos online, the young man deleted them but by then the ‘harm had already been done’. 

See Reactions Below;

MAN ABANDONS HIS PREGNANT FIANCEE AT HOME AND IS FILMED HAVING SEX WITH A WOMAN INSIDE AN AEROPLANE

A man was filmed apparently romping with a woman at 32,000ft in front of horrified passengers, left his heavily pregnant wife-to-be was at home, The Sun reports.

Footage of Shaun Edmondson, 31, straddled by the mystery blonde during a Ryanair flight to Ibiza went viral on Friday. Onlookers assumed the pair were just a boozed-up couple but The Sun can reveal Shaun was on a stag do with pals when his raunchy antics shocked onlookers. .

Passengers described how the woman took her pants off before Shaun asked: “Anyone got any jelly [condom],” and they began romping mid-flight. .

The sous chef, whose family own posh restaurants, faced a grilling from fiancée Jenna Ross, 25, when he returned from the party island. A pal said: “He is known as a bit of a ladies’ man. .

That’s just a random woman he’s with, they didn’t know each other before the day. Shaun and Jenna are due to marry soon but that clearly won’t stop him. He doesn’t seem to be too bothered he has left his six-months pregnant wife-to-be at home while he cavorts with random strangers.

I wouldn’t like to be him when she finds out.” Pals say Shaun’s fiancée Jenna, who was born in Canada and has been with Shaun for six years, is aware of the footage and is fuming at his behaviour. .

Camera phone footage shot by fellow passengers show the mystery blonde, who was believed to be on a hen do, sitting on Shaun’s lap and gyrating. His stepdad Graham Oliver, 52, said: “I’ve seen the video but I haven’t spoken to Shaun about it yet.

I haven’t a clue whether he’s in trouble over it or not.” Describing the scene, fellow passenger Kieran Williams, 21, from Preston, Lancashire, previously said: “I heard them talking about it but I thought they were joking. .

The guy was shouting, ‘Anyone got a jelly?’ We all laughed but then ten minutes later they actually did it. They seemed so drunk, they brought a lot of attention to themselves. You could see the girl taking off her pants and he pulled his trousers off. She started riding him.”

PHOTOS: 38-YEAR-OLD MAN CAUGHT WITH FRESH HUMAN HEAD & VAGINA INSIDE HIS RED JEEP IN OSUN STATE

38-year-old man, identified as Ajibade Rasheed, who was found with fresh human parts in Osogbo, Osun State have been arrested by the police.

A fresh head of a woman, vagina, liver, lungs and a bottle containing blood were recovered in the suspect’s car with registration number, LSD 987 DJ.

While parading the suspect, the osun state commissioner of Police, Mr. Fimihan Adeoye said the suspect was caught at Olu-Ode area and confirmed that investigations has commenced to identify the victim.

PHOTOS + VIDEO: MAN BRUTALLY SLAUGHTERS HIS MOTHER FOR INSULTING HIM, HE STABBED HER SO MUCH ALL HER INTESTINE CAME OUT

According to facebook user Zevi Gins who posted this Shoking videos and Photos this Man

Has Just Butchered His Mother;

End time! End time!! End time!!!

Son killed his Mother or Father is not a news again but I didn’t see it, I taught we are just watched it in a film

A terrible thing and unbelievable,

Why a Son will told his Mother that give me food I want to eat and killed his mother slaughtered her and stabbed her to death

This one is not a story at all, I went there and confirmed it, because the place closed to my place, this is what happened in our area yesterday at ADELEYE APARADIJA ITELE OTA ROAD, OGUN STATE.

Around 3:45pm I got a called that I should come that there’s fire on the mountain in our area, when I got there by 4:10pm I saw the incident saw the woman and Son,

There’s a Yoruba proverb says “TI OMODE BA DE IBI ERU ERU MA BA” and another one says “TI ENIYAN BA JE ORI AHUN TI O BA DE IBE YIO SOKUN”

I don’t want to mention his name

Many people are asked that the man is mad person, or what is wrong with him?

Well… We have hand over him to police

The son is at custody of police at Itele police post since yesterday and they have taken the copse to mortuary. This is some of pictures and video.”

              WATCH VIDEO BELOW​

Download Video

MAN WHO ACCURATELY FORETOLD DONALD TRUMPS PRESIDENCY PREDICTS EXACT DATE WORLD WAR 3 WILL START!! AND ITS SOON

Amid heightened tensions between the US, Russia and Syria, people have been dreading the penultimate consequence, that of a nuclear war. To make things worse, a mystic who had accurately predicted President Trump’s victory has now foretold the exact start date of WW3.

Something that none of us wants to believe, but according to Clairvoyant Horacio Villegas, we are alarmingly close to a disastrous war. According to a report published in the Daily Star , Mystic Horacio Villegas the self-styled “messenger of God”, prophesied Trump’s victory way back in the year 2015.

He said that Trump would be the main reason behind the start of World War 3. He says that WW3 would begin 100th anniversary of Our Lady of Fatima’s visitation which falls on May 13th and that Donald Trump will be crowned the “Illuminati King”.

He also prophesied the world leaders would attack Syria – which in reality took place in the form of chemical attack – and that this would bring Russia, North Korea and China into the conflict states the report.

Now that some hair-raising detail!

According to his statement, “The main message that people need to know in order be prepared is that between May 13th and October 13, 2017, this war will occur and be over with much devastation, shock, and death.”

Villegas backs his predictions with those made by by Nostradamus.

Nostradamus had said, “Mabus will soon die, and then will come, a horrible undoing of people and animals, at once one will see vengeance, one hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

In Villegas view the Mabus of our times is he president of Syria, Assad, who will get bombed and killed and will further worsen the war.

He says that a ‘very devastating’ ‘false flag’ or “attacks based on false information” will occur between 13th April and 13th May which will involve North Korea and Syria.

NEWLY MARRIED UNEMPLOYED MAN WELCOMES A SET OF QUINTUPLETS

Mr Imudia Uduehi, a father of quintuplet who married less than a year ago, has appealed to government, well-meaning Nigerians and philanthropists to support the family in raising the children. .

Uduehi, also an unemployed graduate, from Ekpoma in Esan West LGA in Edo, made the appeal while speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria on Wednesday in Abuja. .

He said the quintuplet was delivered at the National Hospital Abuja on April 12, adding that all the five babies and the mother were in good health. “I am delighted and I thank God to have blessed us with these healthy children, I know it is a huge responsibility because it is not easy to raise even one child. .

I am, however, appealing to the government, well-meaning Nigerians and corporate organisations to come and support my family in raising the children. I want everyone to see these children not just as a blessing to us but also a blessing to the entire nation,’’ Uduehi said. .

In the same vein, Mrs Oluwakemi Uduehi, mother of the quintuplets, who is a civil servant, expressed joy for safe delivery adding that she conceived naturally and delivered five healthy baby girls. .

Uduehi, who also appealed to Nigerians to support her family, stated that they were presently residing in a one bedroom apartment at Lugbe on Airport road. “My husband is presently searching for a job and I am a civil servant with Nigerian Population Commission in Abuja.

We both live in one bedroom apartment in Lugbe because that is what we can afford. But now that God has blessed us with five children, we will definitely need a bigger apartment and money to meet their needs, especially buying baby food and cloths,’’ she said.

[PHOTOS] MAN MISTAKENLY HANGS HIMSELF AND DIES WHILE PLAYING JUDAS ON EASTER EVE

According To Information Nigeria Tragedy occurred in the district of Barranquillas in Tancítaro, Mexico where the final hours of Christ were being recreated in the play known as the ‘Viacrucis de Jesús,’ as part of the Easter celebration.

A young man, identified as Miguel Ángel, had put a rope around his neck and then around a tree to re-enact being hung just as Judas did, but he slipped off his support and was left dangling in the air.

Before the crowd could realize what was happening and rushed to his aide, he had stopped breathing. He died of asphyxiation.

The victim was taken to a nearby clinic in a van which drove past a Civil Protection ambulance on the journey.

The crew was flagged down and tried to revive him but without success.

A full investigation is now underway. Police believe it was simply an unfortunate accident and have discarded foul play or suicide.

MAN SLICES PENIS, PLUCKS EYES OF 15-YEAR-OLD BOY HE ACCUSED OF HAVING SEX WITH HIS DAUGHTER

An angry dad is alleged to have sliced off a 15-year-old boy’s penis and gouged out his eyes because he thought the lad was sleeping with his daughter.

According to Punch

‘The teen was rushed to Jinnah Hospital in Lahore, Pakistan, where medics were able to save his life – but he was left disfigured and blinded in the horrific attack.’

The incident came to light on Tuesday after the boy’s family claimed the girl’s family were responsible and demanded action against them.

The young boy’s dad claimed the girl’s father and three of his friends kidnapped the boy and attacked him – because the girl’s dad thought the pair were having a fling.

He claimed: “The girl’s dad and his accomplices kidnapped our son from his school and took him to a deserted place near Ravi river.

“They brutally chopped off his sexual organ and pricked his eyes in revenge, and then fled.”

The teenager was said to have been found bleeding profusely by a passerby, who took him to hospital where he was treated for blood loss after the penis was chopped off and his eyes removed.

The incident is being investigated by Lahore Police, who have arrested all the accused in the case.

Senior police officer, Haider Ashraf, said: “We will submit the report of the case after completing investigation.” 

[PHOTOS] MAN CHAINS WIFE TO GENERATOR FROM NIGHT TILL THE NEXT MORNING

37 year old , Ifeanyi Ajaero has been arrested by the Ogun State Police command for allegedly chaining his 28 year old wife to a generator from night till the following morning .

The wife simply identified as Obiageli chained to the generator on the night of Friday , 14 th April till the next morning, Saturday 15 th April , 2017.

She was said to have been seriously beaten by her husband before he allegedly chained her there.

The Ogun police interrogated the suspect and he admitted to chaining his wife to the generator, but claimed his actions were for “ self- defense”.

Meanwhile, the State Commissioner of Police , Ahmed Iliyasu , who described the action of the suspect as the height of wickedness has ordered the immediate transfer of the case to Anti- Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the state Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation and prosecution.

He also warned residents of the state that the command would not tolerate any act of domestic violence no matter who was involved.