Tag Archives: FINALLY

PHOTOS: TEKNO FINALLY FINDS HIS LONG LOST SECONDARY SCHOOL FRIEND HE WANTS TO GIFT N1MILLION

MMG singer, Tekno who earlier today said he was looking for his secondary school friend, Paul Akere, who he wants to gift N1 million, and also pledged N200k to anyone who helps him locate his friend.

Has found him!

Few minutes after he made the annoincement, a twitter user dropped a photo of Paul Akere, Tekno blessed him and asked that Paul’s Number to be sent to him!

See Some Reactions Below;

It was emotional on Twitter yesterday oo, nice to remember a friend after so long and much fame and money!! we are waiting for their re Union!!

Habeebllah Ibn Yusuf

Buh tekno wat of me nah….we have been friend since childhood

Advertisements

BILLIONAIRE KIDNAPPER EVANS FINALLY NAMES HIS VICTIMS & HOW MUCH RANSOM HE COLLECTED FROM THEM

The notorious kidnapper arrested at the weekend, along with six members of his gang in Lagos, by police operatives from the intelligence teams has named some of his victims.

Chukwudidumeme Onuamadike, alias Evans, told detectives that though he could not remember the number of people he kidnapped or the amount of money he collected as ransom, he was, however, able to mention a few.

In Edo and Lagos states, he remembered kidnapping Mr. Mbarikatta William Uboma at Festac Town on June 16, 2012, where the sum of N20 million was collected as ransom before he was released.

A police classified document containing Evan’s confessional statement revealed that Mr. Paul Cole from Ohafia in Abia State was also kidnapped by the gang on August 23, 2012, at Festac Town where N20m was also paid.

Mr. Mohammed Jamal, a Lebanese, who was kidnapped on August 19, 2012, at Ajah, paid N17m at Ojo area of Lagos to regain his freedom.

Evan’s gang also kidnapped Mr. Kingsley Nwokenta on September 19, 2012, after he left Lebanon Bar in Festac Town and he had to pay N15m in addition to his black Toyota Venza car that he forfeited to the gang before he regained his freedom; just as the gang also claimed responsibility for the kidnap of Mr. Anthony Ozoanidobi on October 10, 2012, along Marwa Road in Satellite Town where N15m was paid before he was taken to Apple junction, Amuwo-Odofin in Lagos and released.

Evans further stated that his gang also kidnapped Mr. Leo Abraham in Lagos on August 20, 2012, and dumped him at Badagry Road in Lagos after he paid N15m.

However, Ojukwu Cosmas, who sells Toyota parts at Aspanda Trade Fair, who was kidnapped on January 21, 2016, at Festac Town was not too lucky as he had to pay $1m to secure his release.

James Uduji who was kidnapped by the gang at Seventh Avenue, Festac Town late last year paid $1.2m after being held for six weeks before he was released, while Chief Raymond Okoye Odu-Na–Ichida who was kidnapped in 2015 also paid $1m to regain his freedom after two months in captivity.

Uche Okoroafor, a trader at Alaba International Market, Lagos, was kidnapped by the gang in 2015 and held captive for three months before he was released after paying $1m, just as Elias Ukachukwu, who was kidnapped by the gang in November, 2015 also paid $1m for his release.

Francis Umeh, a spare parts dealer at Aspanda, was kidnapped in July 2016, at Raji Rasaki Estate and released after paying $1m to secure his release.

The gang, however, recorded a fatal loss when in 2013, in its attempt to kidnap Chief Vincent Obianudo, the owner of Young Shall Grow Motors, met with stiff resistance from the policemen attached to the chief. The police opened fire and killed two members of the gang.

Though the gang also killed a policeman and some of its members escaped, Chief Obianudo, who sustained bullet wounds during the attack, survived after several surgeries.

The last known victim of the gang in Lagos before it was smashed is Mr. Donatus Dunu, a pharmacist and importer of drugs, who was kidnapped on February 14, 2017, in Elupeju area of Lagos. The sum of N150m was paid by the victim’s family to secure his release, but Evans collected the money and refused to release the victim, insisting that an additional N300m must be paid.

The gang regretted that Dunu escaped from Evans’ detention camp in Igando on May 12, 2017, without paying the additional ransom.

In Edo State, the gang kidnapped Mr. Ohunyon Ernest in November 2011 and he had to pay N85m, just as Mr. Dan Odiete who was also kidnapped by the gang in Benin City in 2013, paid N100m to regain his freedom.

The owner of Uyi Technical who was kidnapped by Evan’s gang in Benin City in 2013 paid N100m before he was released, while Tom, kidnapped in Benin in 2012, paid N100m to the gang.

The owner of Kings Paint was also kidnapped in Benin City in 2010 by the same gang and had to pay N40m to regain his freedom even as Mr. Randeki, who was kidnapped by the gang in 2010 paid N30m for his release.

Evans, who was nabbed by a combined team of police officers and men from the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) and the Technical Intelligence Unit (TIU) at his private residence in Magodo, Lagos, on June 10, was described by the police as a very intelligent suspect.

Other members of the gang that were also arrested at different locations include Felix Chinemerem, 36, from Arochukwu in Ohafia Local Government Area of Abia State, and Nwosu Chikodi Chukwuma, aka Sudo, 42, and is said to have over 20 years experience in armed robbery and about eight years experience in kidnapping.

Other arrested members of the gang are Uchechukwu Amadi from Anambra State who the police described as the head of Evans’ detention camp, a female, Ogechi Amadi, said to be the woman that rented the house and cooks for the kidnappers and their victims in the camp.

The rest are Suoyo Paul, aka Nwana, 42, a native of Bayelsa State, and is said to be the one supplying the gang with rifles and ammunition, while Ikenna Emeka, 28, from Anambra State, said he participated in four kidnappings in Festac Town with Evans before Evans sacked him from the gang for stealing an expensive wrist watch and a ring from a victim without informing him.

NIGERIA’S RICHEST & MOST BRILLIANT KIDNAPPER CHUKWUDUBEM ONWUAMADIKE EVANS HAS FINALLY BEEN ARRESTED

There is jubilation at the Intelligence Response Team IRT headquarters, Abuja, following the arrest of the most brilliant and notorious High Profile Kidnapper in the History of Nigeria who has Collected Billions of Naira As Ransom over the last 7yrs as the Kingpin of Kidnappers. .

According to an updated report, he was Arrested 1pm today 10/6/17 in His Mansion at Magodo Estate, Lagos. He is said to be the richest and most crafty kidnapper in the country.

His real names Chukwudidumeme Onuamadike aka Evans, a Native of Nnewi in Nnewi North LGA of Anambra state, Aged 36 yrs. He was the leader of a Notorious Advanced High Profile Person Kidnapping gang that Operated in Festac, Amuwo Udopin and OJO areas of Lagos. .

He keep his victims for up to 6 to 7 months in Captivity until the Family pays 300 to 400 Million Naira Ransom in Several Installments before victims are released. Several wealthy Nigerians living in Festac and Amuwo Odofin Areas of Lagos relocated to Ikoyi, Lekki and Victoria Island and left their mansions empty because of Evans. .

He also Has a Kidnapping gang that Operates in Portharcourt, Bayelsa and Warri Delta State. He is the Mastermind and only Survivor in attempted Kidnap Of Chief Vincent Obianudo the Owner of Young Shall grow Motors in Festac in August 2013

PHOTO: 13YEARS AFTER DROPPING OUT FROM SCHOOL TO FOLLOW HIS DREAMS MARK ZUCKERBERG FINALLY GRADUATES FROM HARVARD UNIVERSITY

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, who created the social network in his dorm room at Harvard University, has finally graduated from the institution today, May 25th.

The 32-year-old quit Harvard in 2004 to become an entrepreneur. With the receipt of a degree 13 years later, Zuckerberg has updated his study period at the university on his Facebook profile.

He shared the above photo with his parents and wrote;

“Mom, I always told you I’d come back and get my degree.”

83 YEAR OLD KENYAN WOMAN WHO WAS TOO BROKE TO ATTEND HER SON’S GRADUATION AT HARVARD UNIVERSITY, 24YEARS AGO, FINALLY VISITS THE SCHOOL

A Kenyan man has taken his mother to the famed Harvard University where he graduated 24 years ago

Writing on social media, Chris Mburu said his mum, 83, was unable to attend his graduation because it was too expensive

After landing a good job, Mburu decided to take his mother to the very school he attended and in so doing, made his mother’s dreams come true

A Kenyan man, Chris Mburu has shared on social media, photos of his mother, 83, posing outside the world-renown Harvard University.

Mburu and his mum in the US

The three photos tell a powerful story. A story of Mburu’s rise from grass to grace and attending one of the finest schools in the world.

When I graduated here 24 years ago, my mother was absent from the ceremony, because it was too expensive for her to make the trip from my native village in Kenya to the United States. So you can imagine the joy I felt last week as I brought her for her first visit to the university, at the age of 83! Though uneducated herself, my mother has always valued education and indeed remains one of the smartest people I know.

PHOTOS: ABIA STATE WOMAN WHO HAS BEEN PREGNANT FOR 3 YEARS FINALLY GIVES BIRTH TO A GOAT

It was a shocking scene yesterday, February 7, when a woman who had been pregnant for about 3 years in Rivers state, gave birth to a goat.

According to a Facebook user, Simeon Chukwu, the woman got delivered at Karaka Community Hall in Rumuowha Eneka area of Port Harcourt.

The hopes of family members who were excited that the lady had finally gone into labour were dashed after they were told that she delivered a goat instead of a baby.

See Photos Below:

PHOTOS: MAN FINALLY CATCHES THE RAT THAT HAS BEEN EATING RICE FROM HIS WAREHOUSE TIES IT AND PARADES IT PUBLICLY (MUST SEE)

China is famous for its ruthless public shaming on burglars, and the latest victim was apparently a rat.

Pictures spotted on Weibo, a Chinese micro-blogging platform, showed the rodent being tied up to what seemed to be a trolley.

A piece of paper attached to the animal’s body explained that it had been caught stealing rice at a convenient store.

Two pictures were posted yesterday by a Weibo user with the screen name ‘jiu lian shan she zhang’.

The post said: ‘A friend of mine found a small rat in the warehouse of a convenient store.’

It carried on saying: ‘After [it] was arrested, it was shamed by a poster. Poor rat! How could it spend the Lunar New Year?’

The uploader indicated that the two pictures had been taken at the Lianping County of Heyuan city in southern China’s Guangdong Province.

In the first picture, a post-it note was attached to the rat. The note was written as if the rat had been complaining to the man who had caught it and shamed it.

The note read: ‘Huh, is this the best you could do? Even if you beat me to death, I would not admit that the rice at your home had been stolen by me.’

In the second picture, the rat had a different post-it note attached to its body, which read: ‘I dare not do it again!’

A person can be seen taking a picture of the rat and the note.

The trolley is believed to be transporting boxes of bin liners.

The account holder of ‘jiu lian shan she zhang’ confirmed to MailOnline that the rat had been caught at a shop in Zhuhai city, Guangdong Province, which was owned by his friend. The said that the notes had been written by staff at the store.

The man has not expected the pictures would draw so much attention on social media today.

He explained that many people had left comments under the pictures with different opinions.

He said: ‘Some people pitied the rat, some people hated the rat, and some people found it to be funny.

‘I pity the rat. It’s just a small animal. It would almost certainly die being treated like this.’

The owner of the shop where the rat had been caught confirmed that the rat had been found by his staff.

The man, named Lai Tiancai, said ‘it was just a rat’ and this was a ‘small incident’. The man added that the incident should not matter too much.

The uploader has called for attention from the Shenzhen Traffic Police through his post.

In response to the pictures, the Shenzhen Traffic Police posted three smiling face emojis on its official account on Weibo yesterday.

In January, 2016, a man and woman from China filmed themselves tying up a defenseless mouse and ‘interrogating it’ for allegedly stealing bananas.

Finally Jammeh Surrenders Begs For Shift In 4pm Deadline To Pack

According to Vanguard Embattled out-gone President Yahya Jammeh of The Gambia has asked a shift in deadline of midday to 4pm to vacate office as ECOWAS soldiers close on him.

Government sources said the request was made when the leaders of Guinea and Mauritania arrived in the capital, Banjul, in a last-ditch diplomatic effort to get him to cede power.

A regional military force that crossed the border in support of his democratically elected successor, Adama Barrow, was awaiting orders on Friday.

Marcel Alain de Souza, chair of the west African union Ecowas, said troops would force Jammeh out if he refused to leave the country.

Jammeh The West African troops entered the Gambia on Thursday night, hours after Barrow was forced to hold his inauguration as president in Dakar, the capital of Senegal.

De Souza said the west African force, which includes tanks, has so far met no resistance. Banjul, the capital, was deserted on Friday.

Dozens of vultures spread their wings on the large ground outside State House, and a lone cyclist, perhaps one of the few remaining tourists in the country, made the most of the empty roads.

The country’s chief of defence staff, Ousman Badjie, was seen speeding in the direction of Banjul.

He has switched allegiance several times over the past month, and was celebrating with Barrow supporters in the streets last night.

It is unclear what side he and the military would take in the event of an Ecowas attack on State House, though most sources  believed he was no longer with Jammeh.

The twitter handle of Charles Onyango-Obbot @cobbo3 said “ Jammeh asks for deadline extension – from midday (local time) to 4pm! He’s not done packing #Gambia

Photos: After 10 Years Of Marriage Nigerian Lady Finally Gives Birth To A Set Of Quintuplets (Must See)

The Cross River Government yesterday said the first quintuplets in the state’s history were delivered Monday in Calabar to a couple who have been childless after 10 years of marriage.

Dr. Linda Ayade, the Wife of the Governor, shelved a scheduled journey to rush down and join the Commissioner of Health, Dr. Inyang Asibong and the DG of the Primary Health Care Development Agency, Dr. Betta Edu, who had earlier arrived the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital, UCTH to witness what the hospital management says is the first of it’s kind in the facility.

The visibly stunned first lady, who is also a medical doctor, revealed that she has only heard and read about how quintuplets have been delivered but has never witnessed it before. She extended the sincere congratulations of the first family to the parents of the babies and assured them that they will not abandon the babies.

Dr. Linda in her remarks, characteristically waxed religious saying

“five is a divine number for Jesus, Grace, Mercy. 9th January is the number of completion on the first month of the year. This event is a sign from God that this is our year of abundance. On the first day of the year, it was twins, today it’s quintuplets, am over joyed.” she exclaimed.

She donated One million naira to the family of the quintuplets with an incubator for the management of the new babies. She also donated additional five hundred thousand naira to the medical team that delivered the babies as well as an undisclosed amount to a set of twins in the ward who were delivered on January 1.

Wife of the Governor of Cross River state, Dr. Linda Ayade, DG PHCDA, Dr. Betta Edu, Commissioner for Information, Barrister Rosemary Archibong, Lead Doctor for delivery of quintuplet, Professor Iklaki, State Commissioner for Health, Dr. Inyang Asibong and father of the babies, Dr. Edet Okon by the side of the Mother of the children at the hospital ward

Earlier, the state Commissioner for Health Dr. Inyang Asibong congratulated the parents of the new babies and assured them that the government will give a helping hand to support the family.

“I want to on behalf of the government and the people of the state congratulate the parents of the babies as well as the entire team led by Professor Iklaki that delivered this babies. I know it must have been a difficult job and thank God the babies all came out safe and the mum is also safe. If the situation were different, I would have advocated exclusive breastfeeding, but in this case, I know it will be impossible to insist on that. But the government will definitely support the family in the upbringing of the children.” she said.

The Director General of the Primary Health Care Agency, Dr. Betta Edu, described the birth of the children as a miracle and urged the parents to now opt for family planning.

Source: CrossRiverWatch.com