Tag Archives: DELTA STATE

PHOTOS: 70-YEARS OLD NIGERIAN WOMAN GIVES BIRTH TO HER FIRST CHILD IN DELTA STATE (MUST SEE)

According to Facebook user, Nikoro Efe Terry who shared the photos a woman who is said to be over 70 years old delivered her first child, a baby girl, in Warri, Delta State.

The lord has done a marvelous work again in her life , she is 70+ and she gave birth to a bouncing baby girl as her first issues, lord you are great , God promises to his children are concrete just believe in him and you will see his wondrous work in yur life at the appointed time

#oluwaIsGreat

#TerrinikeMedia

Advertisements

PHOTO: DOCTORS RESCUE DOG BRUTALIZED BY ITS OWNER’S NEIGHBOR IN DELTA STATE

According to Skaylex who shared the story, the incident happened in Warri. The neighbor macheted the dog after suspecting it of killing the chicken he bought for his wife. But for the swift intervention of a veterinary Doctor, Gani Enahoro and his medical team, the dog would have died.

ITALIAN KIDNAPPER ARRESTED IN DELTA STATE

50-year-old Italian kidnapper, Blessing Fernando, who reportedly abducted a victim in Delta State, was arrested at Ogbe-Isoko community where he went to collect an additional ransom of N50,000 from the victim’s relatives, having collected N250,000 initially.

The suspect who stays at Evowe Quarters of Ozoro in Isoko North LGA., was paraded alongside 22 suspected kidnappers and three armed at the command headquarters in Asaba yesterday. According to the state Commissioner of Police, Zanna Ibrahim, the kidnapping syndicate had terrorised Ozoro and its environs for years.

“He was arrested at a scene where he came to collect ransom of additional sum of N50,000 from the victim’s relatives having robbed the victim the sum of N250,000. Effort to arrest other fleeing gang members is on course as case will be charged to court soon,” the commissioner said.

According to NewTelegraph, upon interrogation, the suspect, who confessed to be a member of the kidnapping syndicate, said he was co-opted under duress after he was duped of N600,000.

He said:

“They forced me to become their member, if I must get back my money.

My desperation to recover my money from them has landed me in this mess. They told me to go and wait at the scene where I was arrested for somebody who will bring some money from which they will offset what they had defrauded me.”

Fernando said his mother hailed from Isoko ethnic group in Delta State while his father was an Italian.

70-YEAR-OLD MAN ALLEGEDLY RAPES 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL IN DELTA STATE

Sunday Nwokoro, a bus driver, was yesterday, arrested for allegedly raping a 12-year-old primary four pupil of Agbor Model Primary School, Agbor. According to Friday Egbineka, the father of the victim: “Nwokoro lives near my house at Umudein Street, Agbor.

My children usually visit his house to watch film, unfortunately, i did not know he was sleeping with my third child, a primary four pupil at. Before now my other children reported to me that their sister, keeps late nights.

I did not know about this on time because i am a security man in one of the private secondary schools in Agbor. My job keeps me outside all the time, hence, i was not able to monitor my children activities effectively.

I lost their mother late last year and my own mother recently. Nwokoro came to sympathize with me over my loss, when my daughter told me that he was the man sleeping with her.

Prior to this time, my daughter was having symptoms of sickness and we had earlier treated her medically. Immediately she told us how Nwokoro forced her to be sleeping with him, we approached him but he denied the allegation. .

He later admitted after members of Agbor Gha Ihun were invited. I want justice to prevail.” In an interview, the rape victim, told newsmen that Nwokoro had intercourse with her, saying:

“I went with my friends to watch film in his house where he dragged me into his room and promised to give me N100 anytime i sleep with him. While in his room he overpowered me and fingered me severally. .

He disvirgin me. I reported him to my father when he visited our house yesterday.” Nwokoro, however, said the devil pushed him into it and begged that justice be tempered with mercy. 

PHOTOS + VIDEO NIGERIAN SARS POLICE OFFICER SHOOTS GUY ON CAMERA IN DELTA STATE

According to facebook user Winney Eric A Sars Police Officer has just shot a man in delta state, at the moment details of the incident are still sketchy, we will give you more updates on this later but watch the video below

Winney Eric posted the below caption with the photos:
SARS done star for eku again this time them go die .

Sars GO hear world’s

Is this one Sars or arm robber ,?

             SEE PHOTOS BELOW

              WATCH VIDEO BELOW

Download Video

MMM Participants Break Into Tears, Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta

Deltans participants in the controversial Ponrzi scheme Mavrodi Mundial Movement (MMM) have protested their unpaid financial investments few weeks after the scheme resurfaced to abreast its overwhelming customers its readiness to pay those who invested their money.

The protesters, many of whom market women and local traders including some youths in Asaba, its environs, yesterday around Abraka-Asaba area where they were seen holding meeting on way forward to recover their money, told our reporter they were loosing patience on the MMM promises that were never fulfilled almost a month it claimed to have resumed in full swing.

Leader of the group, Felix Okafor explained that their patience snapped a week after resumption of service and promise to begin payment by MMM, adding that although, there was evidence that a few low-term investors had been paid, but thousands of others across the country, including those whose applications were yet to be attended to, have been running out of patience.

According to Mr. Okafor, “We are running out of patience and our anger is on those brains behind the scheme for the frustration in accessing our funds,” alleging that there may be no hope on sight soon for their payments following the alleged fresh challenges the scheme claimed to have been faced with recently.

The protesters who rained curses on the MMM founder, broke into tears as they wept profusely that their money may be trapped adding “we may be finished, we are yet to get our money paid, MMM had swindled us. It will not be well with the MMM Founder”. unless it makes refund as soon as possible, while others who claimed to be traders, said they invested their business money.

One of them, Kate Okafor, said: “I really need help. I provided help of N50,000, now I made a request to get help. The request was processed, but I have not being matched with another participant who will pay me. They won’t even pick my calls. So my money is lost, isn’t it?”

Another, Harrison Ita Etim, posted: “I am still in the same poo, too, till today!” On her part, Owhotemu Maryjane said: “What is really going on with MMM? If it’s gone, you should let us the participants know. And why is that when someone wants to GH (get help), it will show or create error? You guys had a month to sort this out during the so-called break! So, what, then, is this so-called withdrawal limit that you are now talking about?”

From Santos Maemi came this: “To all Nigerians, please wake up. This is totally a scam. Don’t be blind”.

Yet another participant, Christopher Chinedu, said: “If I know that this would happen, I shouldn’t have become a participant . Let’s admit we have lost our money. That is business, I guess close or gain.

Somebody has been matched with different people, four, to be precise and they have not paid him now, many days and months after. Hmmm! So, who is going to pay who? I think I have cried enough; it’s time for me to clean my eyes now and forget my N700,000.

Sola Abiadakun, another participant, who provided help in November and asked for help on January 13, said he was matched with four persons but only two paid. “I was only paid N4000 and N10,000, leaving two failed transactions waiting to be rematches,” he said.

However, top guider of the scheme, Bode Wilson, while explaining the reason for delayed payment, said that the number of people requesting for payment was higher than the number providing help. “They have started matching people, but there will be delay in payment, especially for those that pledged huge amounts of money”, Wilson said.

A lawyer, Lawrence Egodike, warned that participants in the scheme may not be able to recover any money lost in the scheme because of the anonymity the business is shrouded with.

Egodike said: “who do you sue? You don’t see the person you are going business with; you can only sue the person you see and it is only the person you see physically that you can do business with.”

A broadcaster, Carol Oladeinde, said: “I have a relation who did the MMM thing and was benefitting from it before they went off. I do not think that we should condemn the financial scheme (MMM) because a lot of people have benefited from it. I am into another networking stuff. I am a member of another one and it is working. Martins Okafor, a participant investor in Asaba said he still believes in the scheme. He said that those who have not received any payment were those who have not been matched for payments, especially those invested shortly before the break.

Another investor, Miss Blessing Nwankwo, was also optimistic that her investment would not be lost. She said she was willing to forfeit N10,000 of the N20,000 she invested, adding that she had no regrets whatsoever.

Investigation revealed that over 121 civil servants in Asaba and its environs invested in the scheme including a Director in one of the Ministries with alleged whopping sum of N6.6million.

Sources close to the Civil Servants hinted that many of them have allegedly fled their homes for fear of the unknown after they converted their rents money into the investment.

As for the Director who did not want his name in the print, said: “I’m not sure I will survive because I took junior staff money to invest in MMM and we are not sure of payments, I just pray MMM will pay us”.

While the fear of unknown thickens, various participants in Asaba and its environs, have resorted to prayers and curses.

Man Dies With His Penis Erect After Taking Sex-Enhancing Drug In Delta


A man in his early 30s, simply identified as Samson, has been found dead in a hotel room at Ugboroke in Uvwie area of Delta state after allegedly taking an overdose of sex-enhancing drug.
According to the Punch, the deceased, said to be married with three kids, was found dead with his manhood standing erect.

Sources close to the deceased told the newspaper that the man had boasted in a beer parlour of his plan to use sex-enhancing drug to impress a new girlfriend he had been wooing for three months.

According to the source, the victim had talked of having a great time with his lover, after taking about two bottles of alcohol, and one of the friends suggested he should go for a “manpower” drug.

The source said, “After having intercourse for a long time, he could not ejaculate and must have died from the stress of the consistent hardness. He was overpowered by the drug and it was the first time he took such a drug.

“He is not much of a drunk. He is married and has three little children.”

Asked about the whereabouts of the lover, the source said she ran away on discovering that the man was dead.

The corpse of the late middle-aged man had been deposited at a morgue in Warri Central Hospital.

A senior police officer at the Ugborikoro police station, who craved anonymity, confirmed the incident but said none of the families was interested in reporting the case at the Police Station.

The police officer added that the corpse was still lying in the mortuary pending family decision to bury him.

PHOTOS: 24-YEAR-OLD MONARCH NDUKA EZEAGWUNA II, CROWNED THE 20TH KING OF ISSELE-UKU, DELTA STATE, RECEIVES STAFF OF OFFICE (MUST SEE)

The Delta State Governor, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, has sued for peace in order to allow for development in the state.

The governor made this plea on Thursday in Issele-Uku, Aniocha North Local Government Area of the state while presenting the staff of office to the Obi of Issele-Uku, Obi Nduka Ezeagwuna.

Okowa, while presenting the state of office to the 24-year-old monarch, emphasised the need for peaceful co-existence among the people of the area.

He was represented by the state Deputy Governor, Kingsley Otuaro.

The governor said there was no way a community without peace could achieve any meaningful development.

He called on those who were having disputes to settle them and embrace peace in the interest of progress and sustainability of development.

While congratulating the Obi on his ascension to the throne of his late father, Okowa urged him to rule his people with the fear of God, noting that Issele-Uku kingdom had been blessed to have good kings who listened to their people.

He said, “I know as you ascend the throne today, there will be lots of challenges but you must listen to your people, adopt their culture, and they will be proud of you at all times.”

Okowa warned the people against indulging in acts capable of bringing disgrace to the king and the entire community.

The governor thanked the people for their support for his administration, and assured them that he was working hard to bring prosperity and dividend of democracy to all Deltans.

In his remarks, Ezeagwuna thanked the people of Issele-Uku, the Omo Noba Nedo, Uku Akpolokpolo, Oba Ewuare II, the Oba of Benin, for the opportunity given to him to undergo an eye-opening orientation towards assuming the throne.

The monarch explained that the Issele-Uku royal succession process bequeathed to the people by their forebears, was well defined.

He said, “It takes a man of noble spirit to respect and abide by the process.”

The coronation ceremony was witnessed by a large crowd from all walks of life, including some of the monarch’s lecturers from the University of Ibadan, where he graduated in Petroleum Engineering.

Thousands get free Chevron mosquito nets, malaria treatment in Delta

​WARRI – EFFORTS at kicking out malaria from Nigerian gained a boost yesterday in Koko, headquarters of Warri North Council, with free distribution of three thousand mosquito nets to residents as more were diagnosed and treated for various malaria ailments in the Delta state locality.

The health charity was carried out by the National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)/Chevron Nigeria Limited Joint Venture (JV), in collaboration with Development Africa Malaria Elimination Programme (DAMEP) and the Delta State Government.

General Manager, Policy, Government and Public Affairs, Chevron, Deji Haastrup said on the occasion that, “The NNPC/Chevron JV believes malaria is preventable, can be treated eradicated. This is why we are sponsoring this Role Back Malaria programme.

Haastrup, represented by Emmanuel Emeribe, noted that Nigeria has a high malaria prevalence rate, adding that in addition to the enormous toll malaria takes on public health, it is also very expensive to cure.

The programme, he noted, also involved training of selected health workers, providing Long Lasting Insecticide Treated Nets (LLITNs), and Anti-Malaria drugs to people in their communities who were currently suffering from the disease.

He urged the leadership and people living in their area of operation to continue to sustain the spirit of friendship and good neighborliness and to resolve all disagreement through dialogue with respect for the rule of law.

Present on the occasion were Dr. Francis Onojeta who represented Dr. Nicholas Azinge, Delta state health commissioner, Francis Maku, Chairman, Warri North Council, and Joshua Kempener, Country Director, Development Africa.