With the atmosphere tense on who becomes the next US President, here is a look at why Donald Trump may be the next person to occupy a seat in the oval office.
1. Hillary Clinton is a Major Problem: Most Americans think Ms. Clinton represents America’s old fashioned politics – not believing in anything other than what can get you elected. Her vote for the Iraq War would give Billionaire Trump an edge. Also,voters think she is deceptive, and untrustworthy, especially with her email scandal.
2. He Understands the US Debt Problem: Trump seems to understand that the US Dollar is in trouble. And if the country keeps printing it into oblivion, and engaging in unfair trade deals with countries like China, the US Dollar’s days are limited. This has to do with the huge amount of debt racked up in the last 8 years.
3. He Will Stop The Welfare State
At the end of 2012, over 35% of all Americans were receiving welfare benefits. According to Trump, one of US Welfare Programs, the Obamacare was a huge disaster for so many reasons. One of which is that it straitjacketed insurers into providing overly expensive, soup-to-nuts policies. It wasn’t flexible enough so that people could buy as much coverage as they wanted and could afford — not what the government dictated.
4. Building Walls/Border Control/Restore Jobs: Because of the higher U.S. Minimum wage requirements, immigrants flood across the borders daily. Trump has famously made the promise to “Build a Wall, and have Mexico pay for it.”.He has said that he will secure the country’s borders, return jobs to men and women, and stop the outpouring of socialist programs to illegal immigrants that should not be in the United States.
5. Trump Will Keep The United States Safe From External Threats Like ISIS: In combating ISIS, Trump said: ‘‘ISIS is recruiting through the Internet. ISIS is using the Internet better than we are using the internet, and it was our idea. What I wanted to do is, I wanted to get our brilliant people from Silicon Valley and other places and figure out a way that ISIS cannot do what they’re doing. You talked freedom of speech. You talked freedom of anything you want. I don’t want them using our Internet to take our young, impressionable youth. . .
We have to change it from every standpoint. We should be using our brilliant people, our most brilliant minds, to figure a way that ISIS cannot use the internet. And then. . .we should be able to penetrate the Internet and find out exactly where ISIS is and everything about ISIS. We can do that if we use our good people.’
6. Trump is another Ronald Reagan
According to an article published on Usinfo.com, Like Reagan, Americans know Trump from TV, and they are interested in what he can do for America. In his hit TV series, The Apprentice, Americans got to know Trump as the powerful and decisive business man who was synonymous with success.
When the press lies about Trump’s positions the lies do not stick because the public know him so well. This is the main reason why a political outsider has been permitted to get so far in this campaign. This view of Trump that was established before he began his campaign will help him take the White House, and is the reason many Americans will back him. Like Reagan, Trump is a DC outsider, was (at first) dismissed as a serious candidate and attacked by the establishment.
7. Many Predictions: Several predictions have gone ahead that Donald Trump may be the next US President. One of them is from Allan Lichtman, a distinguished professor of history at American University who’s predicted 30 years of US elections, said the Democrats would not be able to hold on to the White House.